https://wealth.hket.com/article/2288650/【新手必學】如何精準答覆Email%EF%BC%9F28句必學英語句子?mtc=b0017
萬事起頭難,若不知何開口,可開門見山說:
- I am writing to inform you…(我寫信來通知你......)
- I am writing in reference to …(我撰寫這封信是關於......)
- We hear from…(我得知......)
- In response to your letter…(針對你的來信......)
如需感謝對方的諒解及主動回覆,可簡單加上句子:
- Your prompt response will be most appreciated.(感謝你快速的答覆。)
- Thank you for your time and consideration.(謝謝你的時間和體諒。)
- Thank you for reaching out to us regarding...(謝謝你主動聯絡我們......)
- I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.(感激你對這事情的理解。)
如需提議或約定會面,可以提出以下問句:
- When can we meet to talk?(我們何時能見面談談?)
- When is it convenient for you?(什麼時候方便你?)
- Could we get together and discuss it a little more?(我們可否見面時再作討論?)
- I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office.(可否在你辦公室碰面?)
- Would you arrange a formal appointment for us?(你能為我們安排一個正式的會議嗎?)
若無法如期進行會面,宜先向對方說明情況,你可以這樣回覆:
- I am not sure about it. Can I inform you later?(我還未確定,可否晚一點通知你?)
- I am afraid I couldn’t make it.(我恐怕無法到達。)
若需要更改、延後會面,可以用較溫和的語氣詢問對方:
- Can we reschedule the appointment a little later?(日程可否往後延期?)
- Could you change the schedule for me?(能為我更改日程嗎?)
如有提議或需要對方回覆的話,可參考:
- My proposal is…(我的提議是......)
- Here is what I propose…(以下是我的提議......)
- Please answer promptly.(請立即回覆。)
- Please keep me informed on the matter.(請隨時讓我知道有關情況。)
如需向對方道歉的話......
- We still feel sorry for the trouble that has caused you much inconvenience.(抱歉仍然對你造成困擾。)
- Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.(希望不會為你帶來太多的麻煩。)
電郵作結時,可加入以下句子:
- I will be looking forward to…(我期待......)
- Please call me any time if you have any questions.(如有任何問題,歡迎隨時致電給我。)
- We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your comments.(希望對你有所幫助,也期待你的意見。)
如有附件需要對方查閱的話,可作出以下提示:
- Please review the attached documents thoroughly.(請仔細檢視附件。)
- I have attached the previously mentioned documents for your review.(上述資料已於信末夾帶檔案內附上供你參考。)
欄名 : 職場百科
No comments:
Post a Comment