1. I can't stare at you a moment longer because I fear I might
fall in love with you...oh too late (我不可以再凝望你多一眼,因為我怕我會墮入愛河……噢,太遲了。)
電影《凸務Madam》(SPY)
2. Tell you what, the truth is, Sometimes I miss u so bad I can hardly stand it. (我話你知一個事實就是,有時我想念你想念到一個地步連我自己都頂唔順。 )
電影《斷背山》(Brokeback Mountain)
3. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. (你應該被錫和經常地被錫,被一個懂得怎樣錫你的人錫。)
電影《亂世佳人》(Gone With The Wind)
4. It would be a privilege to have my heartbroken by you (被你傷我的心會是一種榮幸。)
電影《生命中的美好缺憾》(The Fault In Our Stars)
5. My heart has made its mind up. And I'm afraid it's you. (我的心已經作出了決定,而我恐怕就是你。)英國詩人Wendy Cope
6. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
(我如何愛你?讓我細數不同的方式。)
英國詩人Elizabeth Barrett Browning
7. Love conquers all things: let us too give in to love.
(愛是會征服一切,讓我們都對愛投降吧。)羅馬詩人Virgil
8. To me, you are perfect.
(對我來說,你是完美的。)
電影《摘星奇緣》(Notting Hill)
9. Shall we shag now, or shag later?
(我們現在曳曳,還是遲些曳曳?)
電影《凸務之王》(Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery)
10. In my country, there is a saying about women like you: Hot as fuck.
(在我國度有句說話是形容像你這樣的女人:好x索。)(電影《凸務Madam》(SPY)
No comments:
Post a Comment