如能在商務談判中,為自己一方爭取到最大利益,當然可喜可賀。但如果需要閣下以英語進行談判的話,你的信心又是否同樣爆棚?其實,只要能懂得一些簡單的實用談判句式,在英語商談中要達致滿意的結果,並不是天方夜譚。希望以下24句實用談判句式,能為大家打開談判之門,達致雙贏。
- The purpose of my coming here is to enquire about possibilities of establishing business relations with your company. 我此行的目的,正是想查詢有關與貴公司建立商務關係的可能性。
- I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我能保證我們之間的緊密合作。
- Your desire coincides with ours. 我們雙方的意願都是一致的。
- We’ll surely both come out from this meeting as winners. 這次會談的結果肯定是雙贏。
- I hope this meeting will be a productive one. 我希望這會是一個有成效的會談。
- I’m sure there’s some room for negotiation. 我肯定還有商量的餘地。
- Thanks for reminding us. 謝謝你的提醒。
- Our position on the issue is very straightforward yet firm. 我們對於這問題的立場很直接而且堅定。
- I still can’t say for certain off-hand. 我現在還不能馬上說定。
- As much as we’d like to, I’m afraid that it won’t be possible. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不可能了。
- If you have any questions on the details, please feel free to ask. 如果對某些細節有問題的話,請隨時提出來。
- I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。
- Trust me. 請相信我吧。
- That’s only temporary, definitely not in the long run. 這只是暫時性的,長遠來說絕對並不是這樣的。
- Let me explain to you why. 讓我解釋一下原因。
- Let’s compromise, shall we? 我們還是各退一步吧。
- Let’s negotiate the price, shall we? 讓我們來商討一下價錢吧。
- It depends on what you really want here. 那要視乎你的真正需要。
- The longer we wait, the less likely we’ll come up with anything concrete. 時間拖得愈久,我們達到實際共識的機會就愈少。
- Is this negotiable at all? 這還有商量的餘地嗎?
- We do have another plan actually. 我們確實還有另一個計劃。
- We could certainly add it to the agenda as well. 我們當然可以把它也加在議程上。
- You’ve got a deal! 成交!
- Let’s shake on it! 讓我們握手表示意見一致。
Frankie Chan
No comments:
Post a Comment