2020-04-11

此情可待 (Right Here Waiting 奥斯卡金曲) - Richard Marx

Right Here Waiting 此情可待 -- 电影《终有一天感动你》主题曲
Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日
and I slowly go insane. 我一步步走向疯狂。
I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,
But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。
If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。
How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。
I will be right here waiting for you; 我会一直在这里等你。
Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,
Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,
I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。

I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,
That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。
I hear the laughter, 回忆起你的欢笑,
I taste the tears, 和你动人的泪水,
But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。
Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?
You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?
Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,
I will be right here waiting for you; 我会一直在这里等你。
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁, 无论我多么心碎,
I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。

I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?
But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起 ,
I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 。
Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?
You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,
I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。
Whatever it takes 无论命运怎样变迁,
Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎。
I will be right here waiting for you.我会一直在这里等你!
Waiting for you.等候着你!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.