2026-08-02

feijões vermelhos do amor


白茶清欢,无别事,我在等风也在等你。

一城烟雨,一花只为一树开。

二两桃花酿作酒,万杯不及你温柔。

三生有幸,纵使悲凉也是情。

此生如若不是你,何愁青丝配白衣。

落日一点如红豆,已把相思写满天。


一、英文文學詩體翻譯


Plain white tea brings quiet bliss, nothing weighs on my mind.

I await the breeze, and I await you all the same.

The whole town veils in misty rain;

one bloom unfurls for but one tree alone.

I brew two taels of peach blossoms into wine;

ten thousand cups cannot match your tender grace.

To share three lifetimes of fortune with you—

even sorrow holds the warmth of love.

If you were not the one destined for me,

why would I yearn to pair black hair with plain white robes?

A touch of sunset glows like red love beans,

spreading my longing across the entire sky.


二、歐洲葡萄牙語文學翻譯


O chá branco traz uma calma serena, sem mais preocupações.

Espero o vento e, ao mesmo tempo, espero-te.

Toda a cidade está envolta em chuva nebulosa;

uma flor abre-se apenas para uma única árvore.

Faço vinho com duas taças de flores de pêssego;

dez mil copas não igualam a tua ternura.

Tenho a sorte de três vidas contigo;

mesmo a tristeza guarda um sentimento de amor.

Se não fosses tu a pessoa destinada a mim,

para que desejaria cabelos negros unidos a roupas brancas simples?

Um traço do pôr-do-sol assemelha-se a feijões vermelhos do amor,

que espalham a minha saudade por todo o céu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.