一連兩星期,為大家示範了書寫索取資料電郵及回覆該書函的三部曲,為了更方便各位能在最短時間內,書寫一封有效而專業的索取資料或回覆函,這星期,筆者便列出一些常用的實用句式,好讓大家能手到拿來,即時運用在工作上,同時也為這個題目作總結。
索取資料常用句式
1. We would highly appreciate it if you would kindly send us a list of your merchandise, a price list, together with quotations for large quantities.
如能寄給我們一份你們的產品目錄、價目表及大批量的報價,我們將非常感激。
1. We would highly appreciate it if you would kindly send us a list of your merchandise, a price list, together with quotations for large quantities.
如能寄給我們一份你們的產品目錄、價目表及大批量的報價,我們將非常感激。
2. We are interested in your new product and would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我們對貴公司的新產品甚感興趣,希望能把有關資料寄給我們。
3. Please send us your catalogue and the best terms for your newest product.
請把貴公司最新產品的目錄及最優惠條件寄給我們。
4. Please supply us with the following information by the end of this month.
請在月底前提供以下的資料給我們。
5. We have seen your advertisement in HK Magazine and will be grateful to have your price lists and details of your terms.
我們從HK Magazine上看到貴公司的廣告,希望能收到產品的價目表及詳細資料。
6. We hear that you have put…on the market and would be glad to receive its full details.
獲知貴公司的…已上市,希望能收到完整的詳細資料。
7. We would greatly appreciate full particulars of your newly developed product.
如能收到貴公司新研發產品的詳細資料,我們將深表感激。
8. Please provide us with technical manuals describing the structure of the machine.
請給我們提供有關描述機器結構的說明書。
9. We are particularly interested in the possible purchase of your newly launched smartphones.
我們對購買貴公司最新發佈的智能電話尤其感興趣。
10. We would highly appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如能告知該商品的詳細情況,則深表感激。
11. Your early reply would be very much appreciated.
若你們能盡早回覆,則不勝感激。
回覆索取資料信函的常用句式
1. Thank you for your email concerning/ regarding our winter collection.
感謝你們有關我們冬季系列的電郵。
2. We are sending the copy under separate cover.
我們會另外寄送副本。
3. We are pleased to send you our latest catalogue in which all our new items are listed.
我們非常樂意將我們最新的產品目錄寄給你們,所有的新產品已包括在內。
4. We are sorry that we cannot give you the pertinent information you requested.
很遺憾我們不能提供你們所要求的相關資料。
5. The manuals are not avaiable at the moment and we must ask you to patiently wait for another week before they reach you.
簡介手冊暫時還沒有準備好,煩請耐心再等候一星期。
No comments:
Post a Comment