2016-08-01

【商業英語】辭職點開口?(Frankie Chan)

今時今日,對一份工作從一而終,幾乎是不可能發生的事。於是職或轉職,便成為每個打工仔都有機會面對的問題。那麼,該要怎樣對老闆開口說「我要離開」、「我要辭職」,才能獲得他的理解呢?

要讓老闆明白你想好聚好散,在提出辭職時,需保持清醒的頭腦,簡潔清楚地把準備好的呈辭理由說出來。可是,千萬別要把這當成一個抱怨投訴的良機,否則可能因為辭職,而為自己帶來一場風暴。

俗語有云:「凡事留一線,日後好相見」,說不定在未來的日子,也會在職場有碰面的機會。以下是一些跟上司開口說辭職的常見「開場白」,當下一次要另謀高就時,便能用得著。

1. First of all, Id like to say that Ive really enjoyed working with you. But I think now its time for me to move on.
(首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我認為現在該是我離開的時間了。)

2. Thank you so much for the opportunity for me to grow in my job and be able to work with all the amazing colleagues.
(非常感謝能有機會讓我在這工作中成長,以及可以與各位優秀的同事共事。)

3. Ive made a very tough decision. Heres my resignation letter.
(我作了一個很難的決定,這是我的辭職信。)

4. Ive been trying extremely hard, but I dont think Im up to the job. So heres my resignation.
我已經極之努力,但我仍然覺得不太勝任這份工作,這是我的辭職信。)

5. Its really hard for me to say this. But Ive landed a new position in another company.
(這的確很難開口,但我在別的公司找到了新的職位。

6. Im sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment. But Ive decided to study abroad.
(我很抱歉在這時候提出辭職,但我已經確定要到外國進修了。)

7. Im relocating with my husband who has got a new job in Singapore. So Im sorry to say that I have to leave the company.
(我的丈夫在新加坡找到一份新工作,我會跟他一起遷移到那裏,所以我很抱歉我必須提出呈辭了。)

8. Id like to expand my horizons.
(我想擴闊我的視野。)

9. Ive been in this company for such a long time. I think I need to change my working environment.
(我在這間公司太久了,我想我需要轉換一下工作環境。)

10. To be honest, Ive got a better offer.
老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。)

11. Im afraid Im running out of steam. I think I should to take a break.
(我恐怕我已經精疲力竭了。我想我應該要休息一會。)

12. Im quitting because I want to try something different.
(我辭職是因為我想嘗試一些不一樣的東西
有一點要注意的,就是我們不應跟老闆說離開的原因,是因為工資過低,如Im leaving because I feel that Im underpaid.(縱使這是一個最重要或唯一的原因)。千萬不要讓公司認為你是一個愛抱怨的員工,因為這只會敗壞你的名聲,有機會影響新公司日後對你的印象。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.