2012-09-01

Take home exam

More than 100 Harvard undergraduate students are under investigation,
for allegedly cheating on a take-home final exam in the spring,
this news attracted many people's attention.

My colleague said that it is a natural conduct of human being,
it is impossible for students (for him, may be Chinese students) not to exchange ideas or answers during exam,
if the teachers are not present.
I didn't agree with him,
as I think it is the integrity and honesty of being college student.

For the take home exam,
I remember I had few times of this experience,
we were not allowed to collaborate each other on the exam.

Don't think that take home exam is easy,
usually,
they are very difficult,
or need more time to work on that,
for me,
I think professors usually spend time to design the content of the take home exam.

We needed to spend more time to think,
digest what we have learned in class,
the answers were not just in the books,
it was challenging!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.