2010-09-29

Lesson Learned

Yesterday went to the flower shop to order some flowers.

Checked the price and asked for information. As I didn't have much time, decided to pay first and provide  preliminary information, then told them to give details later.

This morning, fax the information there, then called the boss.  However, she told me she could not read the fax, as she said the quality of the text was not good.

I explained to her and asked her to confirm the names, at that time, I realised that her reading on names was terrible, and I corrected her. She told me no problem.

During lunch time, as I was afraid they made mistakes, I rushed to the shop and checked the names again, at that time, the shop assistance was working on the flowers - she told me the names were on the table - not yet prepared, and I asked her to confirm with me by reading each name - this time everything seemed OK.

However, at last, this evening, it came out that two names were miswrote, one was mine.  What a shop!!

Though this is only minor thing, I learn that we should not assume people understand everything, it is better to print black and white, nobody can read the handwriting easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.