2010-09-11

Shopping

I did window shopping today, actually, I was interested to buy something.

It was on sale and buy one get one free.

Found one and its quality was quite good, and the size/color was OK, but the saleslady said that was the last one, for the second (free) one, I could only get a larger size.

At that moment, I was thinking whether I should buy or not.

At last, I decided not to buy, as the size was not the fittest one, even though the price was attractive.

Because of this experience today, I concluded that I did the right thing.

In past, I would tell myself, it didn't matter, but usually when I got the item home, I never used or wear it. This is the problem.

No matter how the expensive/cheap of the item, I need to make sure the cost per wear is reasonable, it is no use to buy things and put aside - I keep on telling myself this rule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.