以電話或whatsapp等方式邀請對方出席活動,既方便又快捷。但在商務場合中,一封措辭得體的邀請函,終歸是必要的。邀請函可分為正式(formal invitation)及非正式(informal invitation)兩種。非正式的邀請函,如私人派對的邀請,用詞可以隨意一些;但正式邀請函的用詞,則要比較嚴謹。
一封正式的邀請函,內容應該包括邀請者、被邀請者、邀請之意、活動內容、時間、地點等。在正式的邀請信中,不能使用縮寫(contractions),如I’m, I’ll, I’d like to等。此外,邀請函的語言要求是簡潔清晰,措辭莊重、文雅,例如使用“request the honor of the presence of”(恭請光臨)等詞彙。
有時邀請函的最後會有一些備註,提醒被邀請人應該注意的事項,如:- R.S.V.P.(即法文répondez, s'il vous plaît),意思是“Please reply. ”(敬請賜複)
- Regrets Only的意思是「若不能來請告知」
- Dress Code是衣著要求
1. It is my pleasure / I am pleased to invite you to attend…
很高興邀請你參加…
2. You are cordially invited to the farewell party.
誠邀你參加歡送派對。
3. We sincerely hope you can attend.
我們衷心期待你的光臨。
4. Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.
請盡早通知你是否能參加。
5. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope that you will be able to attend.
希望不久能收到你的回覆,並能出席。
6. I am longing to see you soon.
期待盡快與你見面。
7. Will you do us a favour by joining our party?
能賞面參加我們的派對嗎?
8. It would be an honour to me if you would accept our invitation.
如你能接受我們的邀請,將會是我的榮幸。
9. We should be very pleased if you could honour us with your presence.
如你能親臨,我們將會感到非常榮幸。
10. We eagerly await your participation in this seminar.
我們熱切地期待你參與這次研討會。
Frankie Chan
No comments:
Post a Comment