2009-12-31

2009.12.31

Last day of 2009 -

Today is new year eve - Another new year is waiting for us!!

Early in the office, exceptionally received a phone call from an old friend, who read today's newspaper that my boss is going to retire - he wanted to know where I am going :( :( ?????!!!!

End of the workday at noon time, my boss stopped by, and he was excited again to discuss the Chinese grammer with us, from 1 to 1:30 !!!

I was hungry to dead...... Actually, one superior offered a lunch party in her office from 1PM, by the time I started to join and eat, all the dishes were cold - but it was good, I didn't need to fix my LUNCH!!

Outside weather is not good, cloudy and a little bit chilly, but all the people are happy to expect the new year's coming - streets are full of people.

Going to enjoy this 3.5 days break, and excited to enter another new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.