2009-12-25

Information in the Leaflet

Yesterday received a promotion leaflet on the busy street,the paper was colorful printed, I was thinking to throw it away, but later on, I think I can get at least some information with it. Therefore, brought home and have a look.

It was from a Ginseng and Dried Seafood Shop, it emphases that they are offering promotional sales.

However, as a consumer, I don't like the information manipulated by the shop.

The products listed have different weight units - some in ounce, some in catty, some in pound. A bigger number was put, and delected with a red line, then a smaller amount below ( phycological effect!!!)

As I also shop every day (sometimes I am a smart buyer, sometimes not), I realise that for some products, it is unreasonable to assoicate weight with the unapproporate weight unit, therefore, I think the shop may mislead the careless buyers.

It reminds me from the HK news, I heard similar report like this.

I think a succesful business should be honest.

I would like to share some of the lessons from my previous boss who was a smart and successful businessman (sometimes it is hard to define by what is sucessful, but if someone is happy with what he has, then he can be succesful!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.