2009-12-26

Restaurante “Long Va” 龍華茶樓

It is a traditional Chinese restaurant near Red Market, as it is not on the ground floor, it is easy to pass by and not realise that there is a tea house on second floor.

I went there few times, as I was attracted by the promotion that it is a smoke free restaurant, and my father likes Yam Cha, we always tea in different places.

Actually, last time, I saw some Hong Kong people had tea over there.

It is not too difficult to get tables. Even though in Summer, they don't have air-conditioning, but it is comfortable, as there are plenty of windows.

The food there are very traditional, no surprise, nor the service. But I can have a very cultural eating environment as the owner has plenty of art collections there.


Address: Rua Norte do Mercado Almirante Lacerda No.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.