2011-12-11

Macau Charity Walk - Walk for a Million

On a such cold Sunday morning,
the temperature was below 10C,
but I need to wake up early as I signed up to participate the Charity Walk.

I was a rare participant of this annual great event,
as all my colleagues saw me this morning reminded me this!!

I don't join the Walk very often,
and I remember some of  my past Walks were filled with rains and winds.

By the time I walked to the Napa area before the walk,
around 8:45AM,
I met many people with different kinds of uniforms in the streets.

Interesting enough,
with the same direction,
I heard three ladies talking loudly,
"under this cold weather,
it should be better to stay home,
but since we often get benefits (著數) from the association,
it was bad not to support",
this is the reason to explain why they showed up!

By watching the banner's names during the walk,
it is easy to notice that there are so many associations in Macau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.