2011-12-18

My elderly aunt

Sunday lunch time, suddenly wanted to call my aunt in HK to see how she is doing, as I don’t call nor visit her very often, I havn’t  seen her for a very long time.
Then made a surprised call to her, was lucky enough, she was home!!! As usual, she told me she is busy, a lot of activities, and she counted her schedule to me – daily exercises, shopping, volunteering work to the elderly home…….

She kept on counting the activities to me, including the Christmas trip to visit the people in needs in the Northern part of Quangdong Province……  She told me her health was not good in the past October as she suffered a big pain of her stomach, but now it is under control with the medicine, still, she enjoys going different places and helps the other people.

She has a beautiful mind….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.