2026-10-03

悟文

網上的悟文

原來離別太久,真的已經不適合重逢了,不是因為遺忘,也不是因為怨恨。

你回來了,我難受,因為我知道,回來的不是曾經的那個你。

你不回來我也難受,因為我還在等一個不會回來的你,所以我們再次見面先湧上心頭的不是心動,而是酸澀。

我不想和任何一個走散的人重逢,因為我們已經錯過了彼此太多的美好。

我們完成了對彼此的賞識,也將奔赴各自註定不相交的未來,既然已經離別,活在彼此的記憶裡,就是最好的重逢。


English


When separation has lasted too long, reunion is truly no longer fitting.

Not out of oblivion, nor out of rancour.

If you come back, I ache, for I know the one who returns is not the you of old.

If you do not come back, I also ache, for I am still waiting for a you who will never return.

Therefore, when we meet once more, what surges first into the heart is not the thrill of affection, but sour anguish.

I have no wish to meet again anyone from whom I have parted along life’s path.

For we have missed so much of one another’s grace and beauty.

We have attained full appreciation for one another, yet shall journey toward separate futures, fated never to intersect.

Now that we have parted, to dwell within one another’s memories is the finest reunion.


Português 


Quando a separação se prolonga por demasiado tempo, o reencontro já não é, de facto, adequado.

Não por esquecimento, nem por ressentimento.

Se regressares, sofro, pois sei que aquele que volta não és tu de outrora.

Se não regressares, também sofro, pois continuo à espera de um tu que nunca há-de regressar.

Por isso, quando nos encontramos novamente, o que surge primeiro no coração não é a comoção, mas uma acidez dolorosa.

Não desejo reencontrar ninguém com quem me tenha separado ao longo do caminho da vida.

Pois perdemos demasiada beleza um do outro.

Alcançámos a plena admiração mútua, mas seguiremos para futuros distintos, destinados a nunca se cruzarem.

Uma vez separados, viver na memória um do outro é o mais belo reencontro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.