2010-05-14

Black and White Match 黑白配

My colleague A is leaving us and going to work in the other place and today is her last day working in the office.

She offered us some nice cold desserts, there were several kinds and I got the "Black and White Match".

The dessert were bought from a Taiwan franchise shop ( I think it should be new one, since I haven't heard this shop before), but it was convenient and clean.

It was wrapped in a big cup - inside it, there were sweet red bean, with black herbal jelly and Tofu.

When I have time to taste it, I realise that there was a reminder - nice and fresh for immediate consumption, within an hour.

Well, this cup of dessert was so so, as I have already passed the best time to eat.

Nevertheless, thanks for A's treat and I wish her a wonderful and brightful future in her career!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.