廬山煙雨浙江潮,未至千般恨不消。
到得還來別無事,廬山煙雨浙江潮。
詞句淺釋(翻譯對照基礎)
此詩講述人生境界:未見世間盛景時心中執念滿載;歷遍滄桑歸來,萬物看淡,風景依舊,內心卻已然空明平和。
一、中文完整註釋版
廬山煙雨浙江潮,未至千般恨不消。
未曾親見廬山雲雨、錢塘江大潮,心中萬般牽掛遺憾始終揮之不去。
到得還來別無事,廬山煙雨浙江潮。
待到親自遊歷完畢、歸返故里,心中再無掛礙;廬山煙雨、錢江潮浪仍舊是原來模樣。
二、英文文學韻譯
Poetry Translation
Mist on Lushan, tides of Zhejiang’s stream;
Ere I behold them, griefs and longings teem.
When I’ve seen all and come back empty-hearted,
Mist on Lushan, tides of Zhejiang, unchanged, unparted.
The misty rains of Mount Lu and the tidal bore of Qiantang River.
Before I witness them, countless regrets and yearnings linger on my heart.
After travelling far to see them and returning home with nothing weighing on my soul,
The misty rains of Mount Lu and the grand river tides remain exactly as they are.
三、歐洲葡萄牙語純文學翻譯
Versão Poética
Névoa no Lushan, maré do rio Zhejiang,
Sem vê-las, a mágoa jamais se desvanece.
Depois de as conhecer e regressar sem preocupações,
A névoa do Lushan, a maré do Zhejiang, tudo permanece.
A chuva nebulosa do Monte Lushan e a grande maré do Rio Qiantang.
Enquanto não as visito, mil saudades e remorsos não desaparecem.
Quando percorro esses lugares e volto sem nenhum fardo na alma,
A paisagem do Lushan e as marés do Zhejiang continuam iguais.
No comments:
Post a Comment