第一類:歸隱退場|厭棄官場、歸隱江湖
1. 陶淵明《歸園田居·其一》
原文:久在樊籠裡,復得返自然。
English: Long caged within official bounds of worldly strife;
I break free now to nature’s uncorrupted life.
Português (PT-PT): Por muito tempo prisioneiro da gaiola do mundo oficial;
Agora volto à natureza, ao meu ser verdadeiro e natural.
2. 李白《山中問答》
原文:問余何意棲碧山,笑而不答心自閒。
English: They ask why I dwell on green mountain’s crest;
I smile, no word, my soul abides in rest.
Português (PT-PT): Perguntam-me por que habito as montanhas de verde profundo;
Sorrio sem responder, com a alma calma em todo segundo.
3. 王維《終南別業》
原文:行到水窮處,坐看雲起時。
English: I walk until the stream’s last wave fades from sight;
I sit to watch soft clouds ascend toward heaven’s light.
Português (PT-PT): Caminho até que o riacho se esgote no seu leito;
Sento-me a ver as nuvens subir ao firmamento infinito.
第二類:斷情訣別|與愛人徹底分離、永不相逢
1. 卓文君《白頭吟》
原文:聞君有二意,來與君相決。
English: I hear your heart is split, your faith no longer whole;
I come to sever every tie that bound our souls.
Português (PT-PT): Ouvi que o teu coração vacila entre dois amores distintos;
Venho romper para sempre os laços que nos uniam.
2. 歐陽修《玉樓春》
原文:人生自是有情痴,此恨不關風與月。
English: All mortal hearts are bound to love’s deluding haze;
This grief springs not from moon, nor wind, nor twilight’s gaze.
Português (PT-PT): O ser humano nasce cativo da loucura profunda do amor;
Esta dor não vem da lua, nem do vento, nem do brilho do luar.
3. 李之儀《卜算子》
原文:只願君心似我心,定不負相思意。
English: If your heart could match mine, loyal and undivided;
I’d never betray the longing where our souls resided.
Português (PT-PT): Desejo apenas que o teu coração seja igual ao meu, fiel e constante;
Nunca trairia o anseio que sinto pela tua presença distante.
第三類:離鄉遠征|辭別故土、漂泊天涯
1. 王勃《送杜少府之任蜀州》
原文:海內存知己,天涯若比鄰。
English: True bosom friends share one sincere heart;
Though worlds apart, we feel as neighbours side by part.
Português (PT-PT): Em todo o mundo existem almas que se compreendem profundamente;
Mesmo nos confins opostos da terra, parecemos vizinhos presentes.
2. 柳永《雨霖鈴》
原文:多情自古傷離別,更那堪冷落清秋節。
English: Tender hearts have mourned all time for parting’s bitter pain;
How sad to bid farewell beneath cold autumn’s misty rain.
Português (PT-PT): Os corações sensíveis sempre sofrem com a dor da despedida;
Mais ainda num outono frio, repleto de melancolia contida.
第四類:塵世謝幕|看淡生死、永別凡間
1. 蘇軾《江城子·乙卯正月二十日夜記夢》
原文:十年生死兩茫茫,不思量,自難忘。
English: Ten years divide the living self and your cold dust;
I strive to forget, yet your face lingers in my trust.
Português (PT-PT): Dez anos separam vida e morte, tudo vago e distante;
Tento não recordar, mas o teu rosto persiste no meu pensamento constante.
2. 楊慎《臨江仙》
原文:滾滾長江東逝水,浪花淘盡英雄。
English: The Yangtze surges east in endless sweeping flow;
Waves wash all ancient heroes into mist and woe.
Português (PT-PT): O rio Yangtzé flui incessantemente rumo ao leste imenso;
As ondas apagam todos os heróis de todas as eras passadas.
原文:古今多少事,都付笑談中。
English: All tales of glory, strife and fleeting fame;
Melt into light jest within a drinking game.
Português (PT-PT): Quantos feitos marcantes ao longo de todos os séculos;
Todos se tornam meros comentários entre amigos a beber.
第五類:瀟灑謝幕|放下功名、飄然遠走
1. 蘇軾《定風波》
原文:回首向來蕭瑟處,歸去,也無風雨也無晴。
English: I glance back where the storm once roared aloud;
I turn home — no rain to fear, no sun to make me proud.
Português (PT-PT): Olho para trás, ao sítio onde o vento e chuva sopravam forte;
Volto ao lar: nem tempestades, nem sol brilhante me importam de nenhum modo.
2. 張孝祥《念奴嬌·過洞庭》
原文:玉鑑瓊田三萬頃,著我扁舟一葉。
English: A jade-like lake stretches for leagues of glassy sheen;
My tiny barque drifts light, a leaf upon its green.
Português (PT-PT): Um lago espelhado de jade estende-se por milhares de hectares;
A minha pequena barca flutua leve, como uma folha solta sobre as águas claras.
第六類:絕交斷聯|山水永隔、再不相逢
曹植《七哀詩》
原文:君若清路塵,妾若濁水泥。浮沉各異勢,會合何時諧?
English: You drift like light dust upon the open road’s broad span;
I sink like muddy mire beneath the river’s dam.
We rise and fall apart, our fates can never blend;
When shall our broken destinies unite and mend?
Português (PT-PT): Tu és como o pó leve que flutua livremente na estrada;
Eu sou como a lama turva depositada no fundo da ribeira.
Subimos e afundamos em destinos completamente separados;
Quando poderemos reunir os nossos caminhos desacordados?
No comments:
Post a Comment