2026-07-26

Poema


我在山上寫下一首詩,也在山上抹去這首詩,唯有蒼天知曉;

我在雲間寫下一首詩,也在雲間抹去這首詩,唯有浮雲知曉;

我在心底寫下一首詩,也在心底抹去這首詩,唯有您一人知曉。


山有詩,山銷詩,天知;

雲有詩,雲銷詩,雲知;

心有詩,心銷詩,君知。


English


I wrote a poem upon the mountain, then erased it there; only heaven knows.

I wrote a poem among the clouds, then wiped it away; only drifting clouds know.

I wrote a poem deep in my heart, then blotted it out; only you alone know.


Português Europeu


Escrevi um poema na montanha e depois o apaguei ali; só o céu o sabe.

Escrevi um poema entre as nuvens e depois o limpei; só as nuvens vagas o sabem.

Escrevi um poema no fundo do meu coração e depois o apaguei; só tu, apenas tu, o sabes.



English


On the hill a verse was penned, then undone; heaven bears witness.

In the clouds a verse was penned, then undone; clouds bear witness.

In my heart a verse was penned, then undone; only you bear witness.


Português Europeu


Na serra há um poema, depois se desvanece; o céu testemunha.

Nas nuvens há um poema, depois se desvanece; as nuvens testemunham.

No peito há um poema, depois se desvanece; só tu testemunhas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.