1. 滿船明月從此去,本是江湖寂寞人
中文:滿船明月從此去,本是江湖寂寞人
English: Moonlight floods my skiff as I depart;
A lonely rover born to wander the world.
Português (PT-PT): A lua enche a barca enquanto me afasto;
Sou um errante solitário, destinado ao mundo vasto.
2. 君在泉下泥銷骨,我寄人間雪滿頭
中文:君在泉下泥銷骨,我寄人間雪滿頭
English: Beneath the nether spring your bones melt into clay;
I linger on earth, grey years snowing on my hair.
Português (PT-PT): No reino dos mortos, os teus ossos desfazem-se na lama;
Eu permaneço no mundo, com a cabeça coberta de neve de cabelos brancos.
3. 小舟從此逝,江海寄餘生
中文:小舟從此逝,江海寄餘生
English: My light boat drifts beyond sight for good;
I leave the rest of my years to rivers and flood.
Português (PT-PT): A minha pequena barca afasta-se para sempre;
Entre rios e mares entrego o resto da minha vida.
4. 事了拂身去,深藏功與名
中文:事了拂身去,深藏功與名
English: Once my task is done, I brush my robe and flee;
All merit and fame locked away, unseen by all to see.
Português (PT-PT): Terminado o meu feito, sacudo as vestes e parto;
Toda glória e mérito oculto, longe do olhar do mundo.
5. 侯門一入深如海,從此蕭郎是路人
中文:侯門一入深如海,從此蕭郎是路人
English: Once I cross the noble mansion’s guarded gate,
Its boundless depth outmatches the sea’s wide fate;
My once beloved turns to a stranger of old days.
Português (PT-PT): Ao atravessar o portão da residência nobre,
O seu abismo profundo rivaliza com o mar;
O meu antigo amado passa a ser um desconhecido.
6. 從此無心愛良夜,任他明月下西樓
中文:從此無心愛良夜,任他明月下西樓
English: No more shall I adore soft moonlit nights;
I let the bright orb sink behind the west tower’s heights.
Português (PT-PT): De agora em diante não aprecio as noites serenas;
Deixo a lua brilhante descer atrás da torre ocidental.
7. 從此音塵各悄然,春山如黛草如煙
中文:從此音塵各悄然,春山如黛草如煙
English: Our voices and traces fade into silent haze;
Spring hills dark as brows, misty grass soft as haze.
Português (PT-PT): Os nossos rastos e vozes desaparecem no silêncio;
As montanhas primaveris são negras como sobrancelhas, a erva suave como fumo.
8. 阿波羅登月,再無心上人
中文:阿波羅登月,再無心上人
English: Man landed on the moon via Apollo’s flight;
Yet my beloved shall never return to my sight.
Português (PT-PT): A missão Apollo levou o homem até à lua;
Mas o meu amado nunca mais regressará aos meus olhos.
9. 我斷不思量,你莫思量我。將你從前與我心,付與他人可。
中文:我斷不思量,你莫思量我。將你從前與我心,付與他人可。
English: I swear to banish all thoughts of you from my breast;
Cast me from your mind, and grant me peace of rest.
The love you once poured solely into my heart,
You may freely give to another’s lonely part.
Português (PT-PT): Juro apagar todo o pensamento de ti do meu peito;
Esquece-me também, para que ambos tenham paz.
Todo o amor que um dia me dedicaste,
Podes entregá-lo sem remorso a outra pessoa.
10. 君逝人海欲語無,空留淚痕沾舊裳
中文:君逝人海欲語無,空留淚痕沾舊裳
English: You vanished amid the endless mortal throng;
Words die on my tongue, only tear stains mark my old gown.
Português (PT-PT): Desapareceste na imensa multidão terrena;
Faltam-me as palavras, apenas manchas de lágrimas marcam as minhas roupas antigas.
11. 悠悠蒼天,何薄於我
中文:悠悠蒼天,何薄於我
English: O boundless, everlasting heaven overhead,
Why lay such cruel, bitter fate upon my head?
Português (PT-PT): Ó céu imenso e eterno que me observas de cima,
Por que impões sobre mim um destino tão amargo e injusto?
12. 若非群玉山頭見,會向瑤台月下逢
中文:若非群玉山頭見,會向瑤台月下逢
English: Had I not chanced to meet her on Jade Peak’s crest,
I’d only behold her beneath the moon at Immortal Terrace’s rest.
Português (PT-PT): Se não a tivesse encontrado no cume das Montanhas de Jade,
Só a veria sob a lua, no Terraço dos Imortais.
13. 萬里悲秋常作客,百年多病獨登臺。
艱難苦恨繁霜鬢,潦倒新停濁酒杯。
中文:萬里悲秋常作客,百年多病獨登臺。艱難苦恨繁霜鬢,潦倒新停濁酒杯。
English: A wanderer grieving autumn ten thousand miles from home;
Plagued by age-long sickness, I climb the terrace alone.
Grief and hardship frost my temples white as snow;
Fallen to ruin, I set down my muddy wine bowl.
Português (PT-PT): Forasteiro que lamenta o outono a mil milhas de casa;
Doente há toda a vida, subo à plataforma completamente só.
Sofrimentos e penas cobrem as têmporas de cabelo branco;
Em decadência total, abandono o copo de vinho turvo.
14. 落紅不是無情物,化作春泥更護花
中文:落紅不是無情物,化作春泥更護花
English: Fallen blooms hold no cold, heartless indifference;
Turned to spring mud, they shield new blossoms in deference.
Português (PT-PT): As flores caídas não são seres desprovidos de afecto;
Transformadas em lama primaveril, protegem as flores novas com carinho.
15. 渐行漸遠漸無書,水闊魚沉何處問
中文:渐行漸遠漸無書,水闊魚沉何處問
English: You drift farther each day, no letters reach my hand;
Waters stretch wide, fish sink deep—where can I seek news of you, my friend?
Português (PT-PT): Afastas-te cada vez mais, sem que cheguem cartas minhas;
As águas são vastas, os peixes afundados — onde procurar notícias tuas?
16. 山鳥與魚不同路,從此山水不相逢
中文:山鳥與魚不同路,從此山水不相逢
English: Mountain birds and river fish tread paths apart;
Mountains and streams shall never reunite our hearts.
Português (PT-PT): As aves da montanha e os peixes dos rios seguem caminhos distintos;
De agora em diante, montanhas e águas nunca mais nos farão cruzar.
17. 此後煙雨落雁城,一人撐傘獨自行
中文:此後煙雨落雁城,一人撐傘獨自行
English: Misty rain shall shroud Wild Goose Town evermore;
I walk alone, sheltered by my solitary umbrella.
Português (PT-PT): A partir de agora, a chuva nebulosa cobre a Cidade dos Gansos Selvagens;
Caminho só, protegido apenas pelo meu guarda-chuva.
18. 我揮一揮衣袖,不帶走一片雲彩
中文:我揮一揮衣袖,不帶走一片雲彩
English: I wave my light sleeves soft and slow,
Not a wisp of cloud shall with me go.
Português (PT-PT): Agito suavemente as minhas mangas ao partir;
Nem um fio de nuvem levo comigo.
19. 數聲風笛離亭晚,君向瀟湘我向秦
中文:數聲風笛離亭晚,君向瀟湘我向秦
English: Flute wails drift on dusk wind at the farewell bower;
You journey south to Xiaoxiang, I march north to Qin’s old power.
Português (PT-PT): Sons de flauta viajam no vento ao entardecer no pavilhão da despedida;
Tu segues rumo a Xiaoxiang, eu sigo na direção de Qin.
20. 金杯共汝飲,白刃不相饒
中文:金杯共汝飲,白刃不相饒
English: We share golden goblets and wine in joy today;
Yet sharp steel shall show no mercy if strife comes our way.
Português (PT-PT): Hoje bebemos juntos em taças de ouro, em plena harmonia;
Mas as lâminas afiadas não terão misericórdia se houver conflito.
21. 此地一為別,孤蓬萬里征
中文:此地一為別,孤蓬萬里征
English: Once we part upon this quiet ground,
You drift like lonely thistle ten thousand miles around.
Português (PT-PT): Neste local despedimo-nos para sempre;
Como um cardo solitário, viajas mil milhas longe de mim.
22. 聞君有兩意,故來相決絕
中文:聞君有兩意,故來相決絕
English: I heard your wavering heart loves two souls apart;
Thus I come to sever every bond between our hearts.
Português (PT-PT): Ouvi que o teu coração vacila entre dois amores;
Por isso venho romper todos os laços que nos uniam.
No comments:
Post a Comment