2010-02-20

Unforgettable Geneva

Geneva is a wonderful place, I love it very much, but I have a little bit unpleasant experience with it.

I went there twice for business trips, the first time was March - with a group of colleagues, the second time was in October, all by myself.

The first time, I fell down from the stairs, it was not a slightly accident, but I did fall down. Luckily, nobody saw me, and I helped myself out, doing things as normal.

The second time, I told myself, I should be careful again, still, unfortunately, I slipped down on the street very hard, but no people came forward to help me, even though the streets were full of people.

Nevertheless, during my last trip, on my way leaving Geneva, I met a Geneva business man who sat next to me, and we chatted a lot, at the end of the journey, he gave me a pack of chocolate.

This is my unforgettable experience in Geneva.I would love to visit again, sometime in future.

I hope next time, I can be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.