2014-04-20

澳門賣草地小巷的一龜拉麵 From the Japanese noodles to the international population

F told me there is a new Japanese noodles shop near my house,
it is inside a small lane,
closed by the busy tourist street 賣草地,
she told me the food was not bad as she has already tried.

Because of curiosity,
on my way home today,
took a longer route and passed by that area.
It was unusual to walk in the lane,
but in order to discover the new noodle shop,
I entered into that lane.
With a clear red flag and the Japanese handwriting,
I could locate the shop easily.

The shop was very small,
some teenager customers were having their late lunch there,
the opening hours is 12-21PM, except Monday,
there are several options for the noodles,
one is the shrimp noodles,
the colorful pictures are very attractive,
from now on,

I have one more options of having noodles!

At the end of lane,
there is a small grocery/trading shop selling Indian food and stuff,
I saw one couple of western young couple talking with the owner,
seemed they were making some deal,
what was that?
I don't know.

In the middle of the lane,
there was another house with door opened,
obviously it is a warehouse with all kinds of kitchen ingredients like beans, cereals,
all are packed in small bags,
priced at 13 something or so,
a young Indian man was in the shop as the keeper.
I also visited the shop and browsed the products,
nice import food from Indian.

Few days ago,
when I was walking along the Rua da Alfandega,
I told myself,
the street is an united nation street,
as the population of Philipines grows large,
and in the street,
there are several food shops and groceries stores there.

At night time,
In addition of some africans people around,
I found myself in a foreign place.

In the street,
I can find Philippines food, Japanese noodles,
Portuguese food, Thai food, very international fusion food,
bakeries, and Chinese hot snacks,
a taste of all home country food,
without travelling!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.