2018-12-03

Liberia - The country where my roommate from

During the night of Thanksgiving,
missed a phone call from my college roommate,
due to the difference of time zone.

Last night,
by the time I went to bed,
received the call from her again,
and we got the chance to exchange the updates,
in very brief,
as I was tired.

I was surprised that she is now in her country
Liberia,
and from time to time,
she flies back to States,
she quitted her job,
and joined her husband in Liberia.

It was funny,
as I was sleepy,
and said her country is Negeria.
She corrected me,
and I found myself very bad on knowing Africa,
even though she told the stories of her countries many years ago.

In order to avoid mistakes,
thus, I
google Liberia,
and get some latest information,
with some old information that she told me there was internal wars back home,
my memories are back,
it was really long long time ago.
Time flies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia


She also told me she could not locate
where is Macao in the world map!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.