2012-01-11

不恥下問 Be modest enough to ask and learn

Friends are like mirrors,
sometimes whenever I go out with friends,
especially in the restaurants or shops,
I like and encourage my friends to ask and clarify,
as my French classmate E does,
so do I.
I think it is consumers' right,
and also we can learn something new.

Last night,
when we were in the restaurant,
we ordered a tea pot of hot drink,
shared by two persons,
S wondered why the tea set included two different combinations,
one tea cup and one mug,
they looked very nice,
but strange,
she asked me the reason,
I really didn't know,
we started to guess......
thus, we asked the waitress,
we got the reason -
there are not enough tea-sets in the restaurant,
thus they can provide one tea-pot with one set of tea cup,
for the additional person to share with the drink,
they can only provide a mug,
I immediately understood,
for everything there is reason,
and I can also learn the wisdom of the management.

By the way,
this restaurant charges medium price of the food,
it also emphases comfortable and fashionable,
however,
I didn't understand why they use the broken plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.