2012-01-11

@ Cafe Eskimo

S wanted to meet old schoolmates,and it was very difficult to find V out,
at last,
we agreed to meet at Cafe Eskimo after 9:30.

On the way,
S and I met our high school teacher,
which was really a surprise to me,
I though she hasn't received our notice,
and she told me she just replied me.

As usual,
V was late,
perhaps he is a teacher,
he knows a lot about the teens,
he shared his updates and some of his travelling news.

Even though after dinner time,
almost all the tables were occupied,
the inside air was better than expected as no more smoking,
however,
I discovered that the filthy words were everywhere,
not only from the guys,
but also from the young girls.

V said that the place is more comfortable,
but S and I didn't agree,
the food was so so,
we had the special tangerine honey drink, fried rice (in curry favor) and the fresh vegetables.

As suggested by teacher V,
we had passed the dinner time,
we should not eat too much before sleep
as a result,
I had only a half dinner!!!!

By the way,
he paid the bill,
thanks for the late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.