2012-06-12

My old days in Berea - People I met

Finding Berea friends in facebook is a pleasant activity after the work,
by reading the names of each,
I can recall my memory -
their typical characters.
as college students,
at certain period of time in our life,
we came from different parts of world,
or different parts of States,
we met in Berea-
studying, eating and living in the small campus,
we saw each other every day.

I try to count my friends out,
as it is really an interesting memory exercise -

People from my dorm:

Kris was the head residence of my dorm, she was an old lady from Ohio,  a non-traditional student -  I visited her room only twice, but I was scarred  by her dogs.

C.W., an African student, was my first roommate in Berea, she helped me a lot to survive my freshman year, she was in Business Major, but all I know about her was very limited, in my second year, she moved out the campus and had her family. From time to time, she came over to visit our room - 210.

J.O. was my second roommate who was very nice to me, she was not good at Math, and always looked for help. She was my "wiki" during the days in Berea.  She always wore a piece of long pink evening dress at night time, once in a while, with her face mask on her face.

C was from Africa, she always dressed up very nice to classes and work.

A was from Africa, she was in German major, she had a single room which was in the corner of the hallway, she always wore topless and rushed to the restroom in the early morning.

M was from China, but she was very different with the other Chinese students, as she had been in States for long time, she spoke fluent English and she always hanged around with the stylish people.

T was from Tibet, she was a very quiet student, she was my hair-dresser once,  in food service, she ate with a lot of spicy pepper.

People from work/class:

"Red hair" was the name we gave to C.T.

M.M has white and beautiful skin, she has nice smile and she was always a pretty woman to me.

Mars was a nice gentleman from Indonesia.

J from Brazil, once in a while, we spoke little Portuguese.

H. N,  a very elegant lady, didn't speak Japanese but her family came from Japan long time ago.

Delois was from the South, she could draw cute  cartoon, and she made me one, I still keep it.

S.L. was always a happy "fat" girl in my eyes.

T. L was the only person we talked in few Cantonese once, as his family came from HK.

R J. was always a manger to us, as he worked as the dining room manger for 4 years.

K.R kept her long golden hair for the four years college life, she studied very hard, she once was my roommate for my first summer in Berea.

J.C was a very quiet but clever student in our accounting class, we always got the highest marks in class - later on, I was no more a threat to him, as I changed my major to Math.

T. J was a big guy with a apple face.

S.S. always sang around in campus, even though in the night time.

....
for others, I need time to write them out, I should have more buddies!!
People around:
In college
it was very easy to meet friends,
even though we were not in the same class,
nor in the same work place,
but walking around the campus,
or eating in food service,
friends' friends became friends easily -
I would recognise them easily by seeing their faces,
however I forget their name now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.