2012-09-01

西藏特產牛肝菌Boletaceae of Tibet

P made a wonderful trip to Tibet,
and bought me a pack of Boletaceae,
I am very excited to receive it,
as it is brought back from far away,
and I was very admired him for making this trip.

He shared the experience of travelling there,
from the shopping for food and medicine preparation,
the transportation,
the experience for seeing different people in the aeroplane,on the train and in different cities,
spending two days for rest and adjustment when they first arrived there,
visiting the master pieces of temples,
meeting the monks and local people,
tasting the local food and barbacue lamb,
bargaining the souvenirs with the local vendors,
it was really a lot of fun!

His trip reminds me of my college friends,
just wonder where are they now,
US or Tibet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.