2013-01-12

When I need most

In order to have a better control,
I reduce my credit card's number into two,
one golden card and one Platinum,
I find the BOC Platinum one very useful recently,
as whenever I eat out,
most of the restaurants offer 10-15 % discount,
wonderful savings!

However,
today when I was in the Chinese restaurant Yam Cha with my family,
as usual,
I presented my Platinum card for my bill,
after a while,
I was told that they could not read the card,
as a result,
I have to use my other card,
and could not get the free charge plus 15% off.

With the difference of the special benefit that I could not get today,
I have to pay more than 80,
what a pity,
I know what I need YOU most,
my BOC Platinum card!

I need to re-apply a new one as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.