2013-02-23

Macanese cuisine - Galo Restaurant

Didn't eat at Galo Restaurant at Napa for long time.
Every time I go there,
there are a lot customers.
most of them are non-chineses.
In the restaurant,
I could see many Portugueses there,
most of them speak fluent Portuguese as well as Cantonese.

The food there is pretty fast,
and as usual,
all the waitress are Philippine ladies.

The menu is very comprehensive,
it is as thick as a big album,
with plenty of colorful pictures of the cooked food.

If I say it is a Portuguese restaurant,
I should correct myself that is is a Macanese restaurant,
as the food has been influenced by the Chinese style cooking,
nevertheless,
there are plenty of choices - salad, feijoada, vegetables, grilled sardine, rice, bread,
plus very nice house wine,
the food filled my hungry stomach,
after a long working day and in a chilly Friday night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.