2013-05-26

新加坡海南雞飯 Hainanese chicken rice singapore style

I give three B for the delicious chicken rice in Singapore style of Star Hub Cheng Kee Cafe.
The little shop has relocated from Macau Square to
Rua e de Tomas da Rosa ( the wet market)
which is more convenient to me.

Yesterday I paid 40 patacas and I took away a lunch box of chicken rice.
 I got plenty of warm and oily chicken,
and the oily yellow rice,
very delicious!!!
I really can't finish all the chicken,
thus, I can save partial chicken meat for next meal.
I was very satisfied of the meal,
if it is served in a nice restaurant,
I believe the price will be double!

Three B = Bom, Bonita and Barata!
(Portuguese= good, beautiful and best value)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.