2013-10-14

Practical Walking Stick and Beautiful Umbrella in Paper

It is Double Ninth Festival (Chung Yeung Festival again,
except having one day of holiday,
it is always part of my father's routines to visit my mother's tomb.

May be when one misses someone,
he or she can see this person in dreams,
as my father usually tells me that he met my mother, grandpa and grandmoms.

However,
I seldom!

Two days ago,
father told me he met my mother in the dream,
she told me that she needed a walking stick and  a umbrella,
thus,
for the preparation of offering paper gifts during the visit to tomb,
my father made a special order in the shop.

Yesterday,
I can see several bags of offerings -
clothes,
flowers,
food,
wine,
walking stick,
umbrella,
money,
silver,
gold,
all are colorful and in paper,
for the walking stick and the umbrella,
I find the works  are really amazing,
same size like the real ones we are using,
but the work is very constructive and the objects can be burned,
I believe that master designed them well,
I asked my father how much did they cost,
he didn't tell me,
as for him,
money is not important at all,
they are the gifts to his love one,
my mother!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.