2013-10-18

ISAK - International School of Asia, Karuizawa - Cultivate the future leaders in Asia

As K.M told me that he and his family is moving back to Japan next year,
he will teach in ISAK - International School of Asia, Karuizawa
http://isak.jp/
I visited the web site of this new international boarding school in Japan,
as I want to know more about this school.

I would like to share this school,
as I found this school is really the one that I would like to go when I was young :
"a school culture for young people that rewards students who want to think creatively, take safe risks, and who want to be catalysts for change in the world"

a school with a good environment and atmosphere,
the passionate and bright faculties help the students to build confidence,
be creative, communicative and innovative,
students are motivated to reach their goals.

Students can be inspired and guided by the passion educators ( like K.M.).
The school aims to train leaders in all fields, 
not only just the successful business men, corporate executives nor politicians.  

In the video,
I also agree with  K.M.'s remarks that he would like to train the students
to understand the concepts as well as the theories in Math.
it is much more important to think about the process how to solve the problems,
rather than just getting the answers right.

Yes, I share the same beliefs.
as I am also a Math. person !

I would like to visit this school one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.