2014-02-05

Maria

When I was appreciating the flowers in Lou Lim Yeok Garden,
heard a familiar voice,
immediately recognized she was Maria,

We used to work together in the same organization,
she was my senior,
a christian,
a very nice and sincere lady,
but I became her boss when I was promoted to be the department head.

As our department was small,
we were very close and we knew each other well.

Her hobbies were photo shooting and traveling,
she was the eldest at home, 
and she took care of the family very well.

I still remember,
she told me the most regret thing in her life-
her father passed away when she went to China for a three-day trip,
I was supposed to join,
but I didn't,
her family contacted us how to locate her,
but we were unable to.
so, she missed the chance to say good-bye to her father.

She left the organization as a result of work pressure,
I left the organization as a result of making my dream came true,
she started to work in the education field!

For the past few years,
we met only once or twice on the street,
and I didn't see her for so long since then.

We were excited to meet each other again,
inside the garden,
we immediately have a big hug,
exchanged the update,
and I complimented her that she looked great,
she smiled and told me,
after 5 years of taking medicine,
she won the battle of breast cancer,
she still now enjoy taking photos a lot,
as her hobby.

She also told me that during her sickness and treatment,
she couldn't eat and looked tired all the time,
by hearing her story,
she is really a hero to me,
all the best for you,
my dearest friend,
Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.