2021-02-13

【Anne Hathaway】女神正能量語錄:生活就是讓未知成為美好

 「幸福,是先學會哭,才懂得笑。」


Life for me these days is a lot about letting the unknown be wonderful.


You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours.


I think relationships are work, but love is a gift.


Whatever you are made of, be the best of that.


But you have to remember in life that there's a positive to every negative and a negative to every positive.


I had a dream. And it came true.


The best part about working is that you never know what you're going to learn when you start out.


Love is a human experience, not a political statement.


I see myself as improving. I think I'm a very curious person, and I like that about myself .


Everybody has bad relationships and, at the end of the day, they are just a great way to set yourself up for a good relationship.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.