2012-12-29

COOKIES

In my old memories,
my uncles and aunts from Hawaii always brought us chocolate whenever they came back to visit us,
this August,
one of my cousins also brought us the same kind of chocolate to me,
with big macadamia nuts inside,
it brought me back the old favour.

Last week, the other cousin from Hawaii brought me another kind of treat,
first time to taste the fine shortbread of Hawaii,
www.hawaiigourmetcookies.com
it is a traditional homestyle baked shortbread cookie with macadamia nuts,
dipped in dark chocolate couverture and milk chocolate couverture.
 
He brought us two boxes of cookies -
one for my father,
one for me,
then,
in order to have a treat to the family members and friends in Hawaii,
he bought many boxes of chinese almond cookies, treats from Kui Kei,
at the time I was in the shop,
the shop assistant was very kind and helpful,
she offered a variety of cookies and candies for us to taste,
everntually,
my cousin spent about MOP800 in the shop,
I can image the shop can earn a lot of money,
as many tourists always carry a large bag of their products.

Anyway,
fresh cookies are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.