2012-12-29

Last Raining Saturday in 2012

Morning of the last Saturday of 2012,
the radio was brocasting the Jazz music,
the weather has become worse and
it started to rain,
in order to have more time to concentrate the daily busy work,
and gain some time to organise the documents,
decided to go to the office to clear my old stuff.

Was the only person working in the office,
the new guard whom I never saw before,
even didn't ask for my identification,
and allowed me to go upstair.

The floor was so quiet,
after a lot of exercises moving the documents place to place,
found myself dizzy.......
at the same time,
browsing all the old documents,
I really realise that.
in some point of our life,
something is very important and means a lot to us,
however,
as time passes,
all of them can be useless,
and insignificant!

By the time I left the office,
the new security guard was sleeping soundly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.