2013-09-10

Berea Buddies in Asia

Received a message from K.M.
who told me that this year will be their last year in Hong Kong,
as next year they will move back to Japan.

What a surprise !
After getting their update that they are living in Hong Kong for few years,
of the busy schedule,
I didn't get the chance to visit them.

K.M. was from Malaysia,
I knew him as there were not many Asian students in our college,
and we from time to time met in food service.

L was from Japan,
was also our alumni,
but I had no memories that whether I met her on campus or not.

Two young people went to U.S. pursuing for higher education,
fell in love,
separated for a while,
seeking for higher degrees,
then, teaching career in Italy.

They got married eventually,
in a country out of their home countries.

As K.M. got his teaching position in HK later,
they live and work in there.

Excited to get the news after few years of school,
that both of them are in HK,
they came over to visit me few times,
and made me so excited..
called back my old memories in Berea.

If I could not visit them in HK,
I should give myself a good reason,
to visit them in Japan next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.