2014-05-02

Walking around on May 1

In order to have a pleasure walking journey,
during the non-busy hours
I took the routes out of the tourist area.

In the morning I walked around the red market area,
afternoon in the barra area
and at night time in the Rua de Pedro Silva Nolasco.

With my fresh mind and eyes,
I discover that there are new daily life pictures of Macau,
and I wonder -  am I Macanese?

In the morning,
there are so many Asians in the red market area,
made me feel like I went to Vietname or Thailand.

The Asian girls like to do clothes/handbags/makeup/ mobile phones/food shopping
 with their friends on this special  holiday,
and I found that the shop owners were very happy with the tremendous buying desire of the girls,
obviously, in that area,
they are all big customers!

Another new discovery,
as I didn't follow the usual path,
but walked inside the small lanes near the Cinema Veng Lok,
I was surprised to see that there are so many second hand items shop,
with lots of products and lots of customers -
obviously, they are Asians too!

Afternoon, also heard an interesting conversation.
When I was walking along the road,
four people ( looked like Asians/Indians) were stopped in front of me,
two asked the other two with the map,
it took long time,
and by the time I passed a little bit far away,
I heard the answer,
" I don't know, I am tourist too"
what a - "when tourists meet tourists" picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.