2010-08-28

School Uniform

It is almost end of August, the TV news mentioned that the parents were busy on preparing the school uniforms for their kids, it reminds me my high school uniform.

When I was in primary school, we didn't need to wear school uniform, thus, we could have our own choices of causal wear.

But when I started my middle school, I needed to buy uniform, as my parents didn't have money for me to go to school, I worked during summer to cover my school fees and expenditures.

Therefore, I remember very well that I had only one uniform for each season.

And In the six years' student life, I only tailored made two new summer uniforms and one winter uniforms (one used winter uniform was offered by one of my mother's friend in my first year).

For the summer time, I paid very special attention for uniform, as I could not wash it every day, only two days or so, and I needed to wash it immediately after school, to make sure it had enough time to be dried for the next day.

I still remember that my first summer uniform became very tight in a short time :( and therefore when I made the second one in later years, mother insisted the tailorer to make it in larger size
:(.

Over all, I liked to wear the winter uniform, as I found myself more comfortable, and I had several white shirts offered by one of the aunts living next to my house. The cost of making one winter uniform was quite expensive, but the quality was very good, and I liked it very much.

At that time, I was really admired my schoolmates who could have two to three uniforms for the semester.

As time passes, it seems to me that it is only a minor thing in life, when we are in a difficult time, we need to learn how to adjust and overcome the problems.

When there is problem, there should be solution.

We should overcome it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.