2010-08-22

Consulting Chinese Medicine Doctor

Have been coughing for two weeks, though have tried several treatment, still didn't have any good improvement.

This morning, M called and chatted for a while, and she recommended one doctor who is closed to my home.

Actually, my colleague mentioned this doctor to me few days ago, thus, went to consult this doctor instead of my existing one.

Arrived there around 11AM, and waited for half an hour - in front of his consultation area - as the shop is not very big.

The doctor is a Chinese medicine doctor, looks young but seems that he has experience and he has plenty of people consulting him.

When it was my turn, it was pretty quick. I told him my conditions, and he checked my pulses, then, he wrote down the prescriptions.

The shop assistants were also very professional, I saw them taking all kinds of medicines, according to the list, without any measurement but more or less of the quantity.

Then, I brought home with four pack of Chinese herbal medicines.

Have to boil the medicine at home - this is my Sunday program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.