2010-08-14

Macau Drug Stores

The day before yesterday, I went to the Popular drug store.

As usual, it was crowded with the people from mainland China.

I was in the section looking for some vitamins, and by the time I was reading the information, there was a lady who was also searching for her target items, however she had problems on reading English.

By the time, I paid my items, I heard this lady asked the staff for explanation, and she told the staff that " Why the products' description do not include the Chinese language, you should know that we, people from mainland are the target customers, your store should consider this need. This is a service!".

The staff had no comments on that, but he tried to explain that the products were from foreign countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.