2011-08-10

IFT Education Restaurant - 2011.8.9

Have a very special dinner in IFT Education Restaurant last evening,
though it was raining by the time walking up the hill to the restaurant,
and got wet for my clothes,
but when I entered into the nice restaurant,
everything was so nice and excellent.

First of all,
it reminded me the time when I was taking the Dim Sum cooking course for three months in IFT,
second,
it also reminded me the time when I was working as a student waitress in my College.

The environment was very quiet before entering into the dinning room,
as there were two big groups,
and they were very happy on talking loudly.
Luckily,
our table was far away from the crowds.

The waiters and waitress were very sincere to serve,
though I could tell,
some of them are still in the learning phases.

The food we ordered was very delicious and very tasteful,
from the appetizer to the special lobster soup,
and the three main courses.

Here are the food for the night:

bolo de bacalhau com salada grega
(bacalhau fish cakes with a greek salad)

creme de lagosta com cebolinho
(lobster cappuccino with snipped organic chives)

galinha africana servida com cuscuz e courgette assada
(african chicken with couscous and roasted courgettes)

robalo grelhado, servido com pur?de batata e azeite, e molho de tomate e manjericão
(grilled sea bass, olive oil mash potato with a tomato and organic basil dressing)

bife do lombo de vaca australiano, servido com gratinado de batatas e cogumelos selvagens
(australian grain fed 150 days beef fillet with a gratin of wild mushrooms and cream potatoes)

sumo de laranja
(orange juice)
 
aliança particular bruto 2005(chardonnay, baga)

As the traffic is not very convenient,
and with the limited opening hours,
I usually do not put IFT on my eating list,
but the place is really an excellent place to enjoy - food, service and environment !

Last night,
it was pity that I was so full,
and I could not afford to have dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.