2011-08-31

Wonderful August 30

Many years ago,
I arrived Berea alone on August 30 to start a new student life there,
it was full of adventures for me,
a lot of new people,
new environment,
new work and study schedule,
new cultures....

Yesterday,
received a newsletter from the College alumni office,
thus browsed over the alumni web-page,
and searched for my wonderful buddies.

I successfully got replies immediately,
thanks for the internet,
Mas and Shellie sent me back e-mails,
Delois will be on the way,
as I also find her through facebook,
it is so fantastic!

They are cheerful persons,
and I like their positive thinking,
I can learn a lot from them,
though we were in different majors in College,
we ate together,
we went out to watch movies,
we hanged around during thanksgiving holiday and spring breaks,
as Mas was international student,
while Shellie and Delois were far away from home place,
and would stay on campus for the short holiday.

The first sentence from Shellie 's e-mail is -OMG,
I can image, what a big surprise came from her side,
me too,
just can't wait to see if we can see one day,
she is now in Vermont,

Miss them all..........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.