2011-08-29

以熟賣熟 Abusing the customer 's loyalty

Yesterday went to the wet market to do the grocery shopping,
I told the familiar butcher that I wanted a piece of lean pork,
he skillfully took down the meat and at the same time quickly put one more piece of meat on top of it,
he told me the total cost was 40 patacas,
but I insisted that I only needed one piece,
not two pieces.
As I don't need so much of meat,
it is a waste of food.
It was approaching the noon time,
I believed he wanted to sell all the meat and  finish the work as soon as possible,
thus, he kept his smile and said that it was OK,
I knew this guy for long time,
but I though he was abusing the customer loyalty,
thus I told him seriously that I would report this case to consumer council,
as it was against my will to buy the meat,
till then,
he knew he could not force me,
and took away the extra piece of meat,
he told me the cost was 30 patacas,
but I was disappointed for his behaviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.