2011-10-21

Doggie Bag打包

Last night,
went to a banquet for a special event,
it was a Chinese dinner,
but most of the guests were non-Chinese.
There were plenty of food on the table,
with the cultural gap,
the guests could not even touch some of the dishes.

Approaching the dessert time,
the waitress was very kind and asked me if I would like to wrap the food and carry back home,
since she explained that it is the restaurant policy,
no food should be taken out by the staff after work,
all the left over should be treated as trash,
it is really a waste of food.

When I heard of this,
I felt very bad for many people didn't have enough food,
but for this occasion,
a lot of food are wasted on every meal.

As a result,
I didn't mind to carry the doggie bags home,
I just wish that everyone should treasure all the food on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.