2011-10-11

DAIM

My colleague L went to Malaysia for holidays,
and he bought back two big bags of candies.
Came to my surprise,
it is dark chocolate with the shape of candy size,
each one is wrapped in a tiny red paper,
with the name DAIM.

It is very delicious,
we, three of us, like the kids in kindergarten,
can't stop eating this tiny dark chocolate all the day in the office.

With a little bit of caramel,
DAIM is crunchy inside but not too harden.
It is convenience,
tiny for each bite.

I try to avoid the temptation in the early afternoon,
but once I start to eat the first one,
I can't stop taking it one by one,
the whole bag is almost gone now!

By now,
I learn that many men like to eat chocolate -
Mark likes Kinder,
Thomas likes one kind of special chocolate,
and also my new colleague,
L also likes a lot of chocolates.

Thanks for the DAIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.