2012-07-21

One Country Two Systems 一國兩制

What a hot Saturday morning,
since I need to go to Zhuhai for settling a personal matter,
thus spending 1 hour there,
I got the chance to learn the practice of "one country two systems".

Example 1:
Whenever I spend my money in Zhuhai,
I am more welcome by using my union pay card,
I can immediately use my funds in my Macau bank account,
no matter how big the amount,
I only need to set the agree limit in advance and have sufficient fund there.

In the opposite side,
I want to get back the money in my bank account in Zhuhai,
transfer back to my Macau bank account,
they said that I need to apply,
I need to get approval of their leaders,
after spending for few times' communications,
eventually,
I got a new notice that recently they have a new policy,
I can only transfer a certain sum of amount per year,
back to my Macau bank account!

Example 2:
I submitted some personal documents to the staff of an organisation,
and asked them for an official receipt of the action,
they said that they didn't provide this,
they said they have the CCTV!

Example 3:
On the border,
I was almost entering into the immigration hall,
the security guards suddenly closed the entrance by putting a gate,
thus all the people needed to walk far away to the other side of the Square,
in the open area,
under the hot sun,
with a lot of people,
all the people needed to take a long walk towards the hall.

Actually when I entered the hall,
it was not  as worse as the crowds outside,
as there were not many people in the hall,
they just forced the passengers to take time to walk under the hot sun,
for a better result of nice hall environment,
what a management of the custom!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.