2012-07-16

Asking for Direction - Hotel Wynn

A hot summer evening,
in front of the fountain of Largo Senado,
when I was chatting with friend whom we met on the street,
two ladies came over and asked for the direction to Hotel Wynn,
they spoke English and
one of the ladies showed me her paper,
I asked her how they wanted to go,
as for me,
I think getting the bus or walk is easy.

She told me they wanted to go by Taxi,
thus I told her there was a taxi station on the other side of the road.

My friend and I concluded that it didn't worth to take the taxi,
but for visitors, it is OK, as they are supposed to spend money here.

It is true,
if they walk a little bit,
for sure,
they can see the sign of Wynn,
nevertheless,
it is too hot to walk on the street or get in the crowded bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.